Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Found Yet Another Great Etsy Shop!





Look at this great Soap Dispenser Face Jar that I got on etsy. I got this from Amanda Moon's Sunfire Shop on etsy. She does some wonderful work and you really should take a look!

This little guy is just the perfect size to hold my liquid soap dispenser that is ever-present on my kitchen counter.

If you haven't discovered etsy yet, you really need to check it out. What ever you are looking for can probably be found there. If not, you can do an Alchemy request and find someone to make exactly what you want. You will probably get so many bidders that you will have a hard time deciding which one to pick! And while you are browsing - please take some time to check out my shop (link to it over there on the left size of this page).

No comments: