Saturday, February 9, 2008

How I Spent My Cold, Cold Morning

Wow! It is really, really cold outside today! Too darned cold to go anywhere. Fortunately, Grampy and I got our necessary errands done yesterday.

So, this morning I decided to make a few more Needle Bags to post in my etsy shop. I still had a little of this Funky Sock Monkey fabric left so I whipped out a 12-Pocket Circular Needle Organzier. I also did three others from some other fabric and listed them all this morning.

For me, week ends are usually a little quiet on etsy and I do not normally lists things. But, geez! With this weather being so extreme all the time, I am beginning to get a touch of "cabin fever"!

Maybe I will just do some on-line shopping at my favorite source for fabric - CraftyPlanet! It either than or clean the house - and CraftyPlanet wins hands down!

No comments: