Sunday, April 27, 2008

Need a Baby Toy?

If you are looking for a toy for a baby/toddler, please let me recommend you check this shop on etsy. She makes the most wonderful soft toys for the little ones.

I purchased several things from her, including the ball pictured here. It is a perfect size for small hands and comes with a little bell inside. It is soft and easy to handle and her fabric choices are wonderful whether you are buying for a boy or girl.

She makes these balls in several sizes. She also makes great little animals that are just perfect for wee ones to hang on to and chew to their hearts content. And you can feel very comfortable that there is none of that naughty stuff you have to worry about these days.

My grandson was here to visit this week end and he seems to just love his ball! I was amazed at his ability to play catch at 9 months old. I am sure that this colorful, easy to handle ball had something to do with why he was so good at it - but mostly it is just because he is a genius!

So if you are in the market, give her shop a look. I think you will be please with what you see.

1 comment:

Vintage Tracy said...

I second that! Buy handmade toys!!!